Slim Thoughts

My thoughts on whatever

Contact address
cm44134 at gmail dot com

blogs I read on a far too regular basis


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, March 20, 2003
 
Speaking of anti-war protests, I know I must be naive, but I have been astounded by the intellectual dishonesty of some on the pro-war side. Disagreement with the political leadership of our country does not in any way indicate a lack of support for our men and women in uniform. I have a brother on active duty in the military. I would not wish harm on him or any of his comrades in arms. That having been said, I think this war is one of the biggest mistakes in the history of the US. Maybe I have been living in denial, but I have never thougth of the US as a bully, as one who takes another's lunch money. Well, that is what we have become. Dubya and his partners in crime have decided they know what is right and good and they are going to demonstrate this for other countries if they have to destroy them in the process. Meanwhile, North Korean whack job Kim Jong-Il is preparing to open the biggest illegal fireworks stand in history. Things are just peachy.

Comments: Post a Comment